I offer a range of packages to suit all Boards including board development audits, Board away days and individual one to one coaching for Board members.
I will design the Board development package that is right for the Board and the charity or organisation that it exists to lead and serve.
The way I work means that I am always mindful of:
- Governance and strategy: My main focus is to support the Board in its function in driving and leading strategic change whilst exercising prudent control.
- What makes a high performing Board: I recommend that the Board complete a high performing Board assessment – or audit. This gives people a common language around high performance as well as a Board perspective on where they are in relation to what good looks like.
- Board practices: Depending on need, I can work with the Board on strategic thinking and decision making, goal setting and how to use healthy levels of challenge to drive positive change.
- To support great communication and relationships: I can use Lumina Spark, an amazing professional development tool that supports individuals and the Board to work more effectively on their working styles and preferences.
- The Board’s contribution to the wider system: I encourage the Board to understand their value-add to stakeholders, employees, wider society and the environment through third party feedback or data analysis.