All the best teams have to work hard to maintain top quality performance and results. A remote or virtual working environment makes maintaining momentum, creating connection and motivating people more critical than ever.
This interactive workshop is for team leaders who need an immediate solution to boost a team’s performance and productivity whilst working remotely.
During this 4 hour interactive workshop you will:
- learn 5 steps that you can take to strengthen your team’s performance and how to adapt them to a remote working environment
- gain a range of practical tips, tools and advice that you can put into place straight away to improve the wellbeing and performance of your people.
What you will get from this workshop
After this event, you will be able to:
- set clear and stretching goals and establish structured, performance related check-ins
- celebrate success, acknowledge achievement and reward innovation
- optimise team resources by playing to people’s strengths and motivators
- communicate effectively in a remote environment including choosing the best form of communication for the task, delegating, listening and making every meeting matter
- support your people to thrive.
Who should attend
Business or team leaders who want to sustain high performance and motivation in people who are working from home or remotely.
This is an interactive workshop that includes breaks, breakout rooms and the sharing of experiences and best practice around team working in a remote setting.
At the end of the workshop you will complete a personal action plan setting out what you will do differently as a result of the learning. You will also receive a copy of the slides.