Sue Frost is a highly experienced and qualified consultant, facilitator, organisational development specialist and executive systemic team coach who has extensive experience of helping individuals, teams and organisations to make lasting, sustainable change.
Sue’s training and experience as an organisation development professional means that she works from a systemic perspective, recognising the influence of the wider operational and societal context on culture and behaviour. Behavioural science and psychology also underpin Sue’s approach.
Sue is known for her pragmatism, her supportive, non-judgemental attitude and her focus on achieving desired results for her clients. Sue is also known for her ability to challenge assumptions or limiting beliefs whilst remaining approachable; she puts this down to her deep understanding and experience of people and group dynamics.
Sue’s career spans operational leadership, strategic development, business planning, learning and development and project and programme management. Sue has worked in the field of change for the past 12 years and has introduced behavioural, cultural, structural and process change. Throughout this time Sue’s focus has always been on leadership qualities and impact.
Based in Sheffield, Sue works across the UK.
Qualifications and Professional Membership:
- Chartered MCIPD
- ILM – Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring
- International Coach Federation accreditation (Associate) and membership
- Academy of Executive Coaching – Systemic Team Coaching Certificate
- Chichester University Masters Level, Advanced Certificate in Organisation Development
- Lumina Learning Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner
- Human Synergistics Accredited Practitioner