Executive coaching for people and teams who want to achieve deep learning and sustainable change in the face of personal or business challenges
Coaching to International Coach Federation standards and Code of Ethics, Sue offers executive coaching individuals and teams. Sue is an ILM Level 7 qualified coach and a member of the International Coaching Federation. She has been coaching leaders and teams for 10 years.
Executive coaching for individuals
Every coaching engagement is designed to suit the individual, their context and their learning preferences. Sue always focuses on achieving benefits for both the person and the team and organisation they work in.
Executive coaching for teams
Qualified in the methods and academic rigour of Systemic Team Coaching®, Sue works with teams who want to develop together, clarify their purpose, goals and ways of working, reconnect with stakeholders and better understand their needs, and identify powerful new ways to contribute to their organisation or business’s success.
Leadership Team building
Our team building will help your team understand its collective difference and to realise when it is functioning well.
Team building suits new teams, merged teams and existing teams who want to improve their energy and impact or who want to explore conflict or unhelpful or unproductive behaviours in a safe environment
Benefits to leaders and teams:
- improved capability, energy and impact
- greater collaboration and ownership for change
- people who feel empowered, in control and inspired about the future
- Enhanced self-awareness and self-management meaning that people can be their best selves
- the release of supressed potential
- clarity of focus on what personal, team and organisational success means
- improved personal resilience and coping mechanisms
- an awareness of how to inspire and ignite people to change
- clarity of focus and achievement of personal goals or team purpose